肉宅屋

03 入住酒店
章节错误/点此举报

小贴士:页面上方临时书架会自动保存您本电脑上的阅读记录,无需注册
闂傚倸鍊搁崐鎼佸磹閹间礁纾瑰瀣捣閻棗銆掑锝呬壕濡ょ姷鍋為悧鐘汇€侀弴銏℃櫇闁逞屽墰婢规洟鎮烽幍铏杸闂佺粯锚閻ゅ洦绔熷Ο鑲╃<闁绘﹢娼ч埢鍫ユ煛瀹€鈧崰鏍х暦濠婂棭妲鹃柣銏╁灡閻╊垶寮诲☉銏犖ч柛婊€绀侀崜浼存⒒閸パ屾█闁哄矉缍侀獮姗€宕橀懠顒佇為梻浣规偠閸婃宕伴幘璇茬劦妞ゆ帒鍠氬ḿ鎰版煙閹间緡妫戞繛鍡愬灩椤繄鎹勬ウ鎸庢啺婵犵數鍋為崹鐔煎箠閸ヮ剙鐒垫い鎺戯功閻e灚顨ラ悙宸剰闁宠鍨垮畷鍫曞煛閳ь剟骞夋ィ鍐┾拻闁稿本鐟чˇ锕傛煙閼恒儳鐭掔€规洑鍗抽獮妯兼嫚閼碱剨绱遍梻浣虹帛濮婂宕㈣閹偤宕归鐘辩盎闂佺懓鎼Λ妤佺閸撗呯=闁稿本姘ㄥ瓭闂佹寧娲忛崐鏇㈡偝婵犳艾绠伴幖杈剧悼閻﹀牆鈹戦鏂や緵闁告挻鐩、娆撳幢濞戞瑢鎷洪柣鐘充航閸斿苯鈻嶉幇鐗堢厵闁告垯鍊栫€氾拷闂傚倸鍊搁崐鎼佸磹閹间礁纾瑰瀣捣閻棗銆掑锝呬壕濡ょ姷鍋為悧鐘汇€侀弴銏℃櫇闁逞屽墰婢规洟鎮烽幍铏杸闂佺粯锚閻ゅ洦绔熷Ο鑲╃<闁绘﹢娼ч埢鍫ユ煛瀹€鈧崰鏍х暦濠婂棭妲鹃柣銏╁灡閻╊垶寮诲☉銏犖ч柛婊€绀侀崜浼存⒒閸パ屾█闁哄矉缍侀獮姗€宕橀懠顒佇為梻浣规偠閸婃宕伴幘璇茬劦妞ゆ帒鍠氬ḿ鎰版煙閹间緡妫戞繛鍡愬灩椤繄鎹勬ウ鎸庢啺婵犵數鍋為崹鐔煎箠閸ヮ剙鐒垫い鎺戯功閻e灚顨ラ悙宸剰闁宠鍨垮畷鍫曞煛閳ь剟骞夋ィ鍐┾拻闁稿本鐟чˇ锕傛煙閼恒儳鐭掔€规洑鍗抽獮妯兼嫚閼碱剨绱辨繝鐢靛仦閸垶宕硅ぐ鎺撳亗闁炽儲鍓氶悢鍡涙煠閹间焦娑у┑顔兼川缁辨帡鎮╃仦鍌氫划闂佸搫鏈惄顖氼嚕閹绢喖惟闁靛鍎哄ḿ缁樹繆閻愵亜鈧洘顨ヨ箛娑樼闁跨噦鎷�闂傚倸鍊搁崐鎼佸磹閹间礁纾瑰瀣捣閻棗銆掑锝呬壕濡ょ姷鍋為悧鐘汇€侀弴銏℃櫇闁逞屽墰婢规洟鎮烽幍铏杸闂佺粯锚閻ゅ洦绔熷Ο鑲╃<闁绘﹢娼ч埢鍫ユ煛瀹€鈧崰鏍х暦濠婂棭妲鹃柣銏╁灡閻╊垶寮诲☉銏犖ч柛婊€绀侀崜浼存⒒閸パ屾█闁哄矉缍侀獮姗€宕橀懠顒佇為梻浣规偠閸婃宕伴幘璇茬劦妞ゆ帒鍠氬ḿ鎰版煙閹间緡妫戞繛鍡愬灩椤繄鎹勬ウ鎸庢啺婵犵數鍋為崹鐔煎箠閸ヮ剙鐒垫い鎺戯功閻e灚顨ラ悙宸剰闁宠鍨垮畷鍫曞煛閳ь剟骞夋ィ鍐┾拻闁稿本鐟чˇ锕傛煙閼恒儳鐭掔€规洑鍗抽獮妯兼嫚閼碱剨绱遍梻渚€娼ч悧鍡浰囬鐐村珔闁绘柨鎽滅粻楣冩煙鐎电ǹ鈧垵顫濈捄鍝勫殤闁瑰吋鐣崹鑽ょ不妤e啯鐓曢柍鈺佸幘椤忓懏鍙忛柛銉e妸娴滄粓鐓崶銉ュ姕閻庢熬鎷�
    03 入住酒店
    订房入住
    dialogue
    jack and nancy are good friends. they are travelling in new york together.
    杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。
    waiter: good afternoon, lady and gentleman. may i help you?
    侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?
    jack: are there any rooms here? we want to live here for three nights.
    杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。
    waiter: one moment, please. i'll check if there are rooms available. may i suggest a family suite? we have just had a cancellation.
    侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。
    nancy: what is it like?
    南希:房间如何?
    waiter: it's a big room with a double bed and two single beds.
    侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。
    nancy: we are only friends. how can we live in one room?
    南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?
    waiter: oh, sorry, madam. i thought you are a couple.
    侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。
    jack: can we reserve two door-to-door rooms?
    杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?
    waiter: i'm sorry, sir. we have only two rooms available but they are on different floors. would you mind that?
    侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?
    lily: what's the room rate?
    南希:价格是多少?
    waiter: ninety dollars a day.
    侍者:90美元一天。
    nancy: ok, we'll book these two.
    南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。
    waiter: will you sign the register, please?
    侍者:请在登记表上签一下名,好吗?
    nancy: ok, is that right?
    南希:好的,这样可以了吗?
    waiter: thank you. your room numbers are 529 and 322. the bellboy will take your bags and show you to your rooms.
    侍者:谢谢。你们的房间号是529和322。服务员会帮两位提行李,并带两位去房间。
    nancy: thanks.
    南希:谢谢。
    notes
    1. cancellation [?k?ns??lei??n] n. 取消,注销,作废;被取消的事物;<数>(相)约,(相)消;盖销记号;戳记
    2. register [?red?ist?] v.记录;登记,注册;n. 登记(表),注册(簿)
    3. bellboy ['belb?i] n.(旅馆里为客人搬运行李到房间里的)男侍者
    小贴士
    1. i'd like to book a single room for friday next week.
    我想预订一间下周五入住的单间。
    2. what's the price of this room with a small kitchen?
    这间带有小厨房的房间什么价格?
    3. could i know that how long will you be staying?
    能知道您需要订多长时间吗?
    4. the price is not so expensive considering the services come with that.
    考虑到房间包含的服务项目,这价格也不算太贵。
    5. is there any room available on the second floor, please?
    请问2楼有空房间吗?
    6. i'll take this one. should i sign in here?
    我就要这间了,需要在这儿登记吗?
    宾至如归
    dialogue
    john feels a little cold when sleeping in the hotel. he is calling to the room service now.
    约翰睡觉时觉得有点冷。他现在正在给客房服务打电话。
    staff: good evening, sir. this is room service. may i help you?
    工作人员:晚上好,先生。这里是客房服务部,我能为您效劳吗?
    john: this is room 203. i'm john. i wander if you could do me a favor.
    约翰:我是203房间的约翰,我想请你帮个忙。
    staff: yes, sir?
    工作人员:您请讲,先生。
    john: i need another blanket. i feel a little cold when sleep.
    约翰:我需要再加一条毛毯。我睡觉时感觉有点冷。
    staff: ok, i'll do it right away.
    工作人员:好的,我马上照办。
    john: and can you please give me a wakeup call at six tomorrow morning?
    约翰:还有,请在明天早上6点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?
    staff: certainly i can.
    工作人员:当然可以。
    john: thank you. do you provide breakfast in the morning?
    约翰:谢谢,你们供应早餐吗?
    staff: yes, sir. you can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.
    工作人员:是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。
    john: good. another thing, i want to rent this room for two more days.
    约翰:好。还有一件事,我想再续租两天这个房间。
    staff: that's no problem, mr. john. everything will be done as your request.
    工作人员:没问题,约翰先生。所有事情都会按您的要求办好。
    notes
    1. wander [?w?nd?] v. 想知道,对……感到疑惑;n. 惊奇;奇人;奇景,奇迹
    2. favor [?feiv?] n. 好感;宠爱;欢心;好意;v. 支持;照顾;促成;喜欢;证实;赐予
    3. blanket [?bl??kit] n. 毛毯,毯子
    4. buffet [?b?fit] n(火车站的)饮食柜台,(火车的)餐车;自助餐;v. 反复敲打,连续猛击
    小贴士
    1. please remind me if there's any letter for me.
    如果有我的信件请提醒我。
    2. my key was left inside the room when i came out. could you help me open the door?
    我出门时把钥匙落在房间了,请帮我打开房门好吗?
    3. i have a reservation in room 323 three days ago.
    我3天前预订了323房间。
    4. will you please take the luggage to my room?
    请帮我把行李带到我房间好吗?
    5. here is your key card, sir. you need to show it when you ask for any services.
    这是您的门卡,先生。你要求服务时需要出示它。
    客房服务你满意吗
    dialogue
    joan lives in a room next to a club. the noisy makes her hardly fall asleep, so she asks to change another room.
    琼住进了一间紧邻夜总会的房间,噪音令她难以入眠,因此她要求换房间。
    stuff: good morning, madam. can i help you?
    工作人员:早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
    joan: yes. i'm in room 324. the room has a bad insulation. there's a night club next to our room. it is very noisy. my husband and i couldn't get any real sleep last night.
    琼:是的。我住在324房间。房间的隔音效果太差了。我们房间的旁边是一家夜总会,太吵了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。
    stuff: i'm terribly sorry for that, madam.
    工作人员:真的很抱歉,女士。
    joan: anyway, i can't live in this room now. i need to change a room. do you have a quiet room available now?
    琼:不管怎样,我不能再在这个房间住了,我需要换一个房间。你们现在有安静的房间吗?
    stuff: just for a moment, please. let me check it for you. what about this one? it's on the back side of the street with a big balcony. it's a pretty quiet room.
    工作人员:请稍等,帮您查一下。这间怎么样?它背街,还带一个大阳台,非常安静。
    joan: sounds good. can i have a look at it first?
    琼:听起来不错。我可以先看一下吗?
    stuff: sure. it's 209. come with me. here it is. come in, please.
    工作人员:当然。209房间,请跟我来。就是这间,请进。
    joan: good! i'll take this one. i think i can have a good sleep tonight.
    琼:很不错。我就要这间吧。我想今晚能睡个好觉了。
    stuff: that's for sure, madam. everything is taken care of.
    工作人员:那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。
    joan: thank you for your service.
    琼:非常感谢你的服务。
    stuff: i think you may need a porter with your belongings, madam.
    工作人员:我想您还需要一个服务生帮您搬东西。
    joan: i'll appreciate that. thanks a lot.
    琼:真的很感谢。
    stuff: that's my pleasure.
    工作人员:不客气。
    notes
    1. insulation [?insju?lei??n] n. 隔离;隔绝;绝缘;隔音;绝缘、隔热或隔音等的材料
    2. balcony [?b?lk?ni] n. 阳台;(电影院等的)楼厅,楼座
    3. porter ['p?:t?] n. 搬运工人
    4. appreciate [??pri:?ieit] v. 感激,感谢;欣赏,赏识,重视;v.(使)增值,涨价
    小贴士
    1. i need a cleaner to tidy up my room.
    我需要清洁工打扫房间。
    2. there's no hot water here. please send a bottle of hot water up.
    这里没有热水了,请送上来一瓶热水。
    3. i have the clothes to be washed here. please send them to the laundry.
    我这儿有待洗的衣服,请把它们送到洗衣房去。
    4. the light in my room is broken. and it needs to be changed.
    我房间的灯坏了,需要换一个新的。
    5. my computer can't connect with the web. can you have a check for me?
    我的电脑不能连接网络了,帮我检查一下好吗?
    退房
    dialogue
    henry is in the service hall for checking out.
    亨利正在服务大厅办理退房手续。
    henry: i'm checking out now. may i have the bill, please?
    亨利:我现在要结账。请给我账单,好吗?
    waiter: sure. what's your room number,sir?
    侍者:好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?
    henry: it's 1503. here is my key card.
    亨利:1503。这是我的门卡。
    waiter: a minute, please. it's 5000 yuan all together. tax included.
    侍者:请稍等。一共是5000元,含税。
    henry: can i pay with credit card?
    亨利:我可以用信用卡支付吗?
    waiter: yes, sir.
    侍者:可以,先生。
    henry: here you are.
    亨利:给你。
    waiter: thanks. do you enjoy your stay here, sir?
    侍者:谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
    henry: very much. the room is clean and cozy; and the service is very good. by the way, is there any service of delivery available? i need to take my luggage to the airport.
    亨利:非常满意。房间干净舒适,服务也很周到。顺便问一下,这里有运送服务吗?我需要把我的行李送到机场。
    waiter: sure. it will be taken care of, sir. which flight do you take?
    侍者:当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪次航班?
    henry: flight 1515. and my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
    亨利:1515次航班。我的行李需要在4点前送到。
    waiter: got it, sir. it'd be great to see you again, sir.
    侍者:没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
    henry: thank you.
    亨利:谢谢。
    notes
    1. tax [t?ks] n. 税,税额;v. 向……征税
    2. cozy [?k?uzi] adj. 舒适的,安逸的;惬意的
    3. deliver [di?liv?] v. 递送,交付
    小贴士
    1. i'll check out today. can i have the bill?
    我今天要退房了,请给我账单可以吗?
    2. may i have an invoice?
    能给我一张发票吗?
    3. can i stay here until 12 o'clock if i check out today?
    如果今天退房的话能在这儿待到中午12点吗?
    4. i need a help to carry the luggage to the car from the room.
    我需要有人帮我把行李从房间搬到车上去。
    5. the price includes the meals and services.
    价格包括餐厅和服务的收费。
    6. i enjoy myself very much to stay here.
    我在这里住得很舒服。
闂傚倸鍊搁崐鎼佸磹妞嬪海鐭嗗ù锝夋交閼板潡姊洪鈧粔鎾磼閵娧勫枑闁哄啫鐗嗙粻鏍ㄧ箾瀹割喕绨婚幆鐔兼⒑闂堟侗妲搁柛鐕佸灠椤啯绂掔€n亞鐣洪梺闈涚箞閸婃牠宕戦崒鐐茬閺夊牆澧界粔鍓佺磼鏉堚晜鏆慨濠勭帛閹峰懘宕ㄦ繝鍛攨闂備焦鍎崇换鎰版煀閿濆懐鏆﹂柡澶嬵儥濞尖晜銇勯幒鎴濃偓鐟扳枔閸忚偐绠鹃柟鐐綑閻掑綊鏌涚€n偅宕岄柡宀嬬磿娴狅箓宕滆閸掓盯姊洪悙钘夊姷缂佺姵鎹囬悰顔锯偓锝庝簴閺€浠嬫煕閵夈垺娅冮柟鏌ョ畺濮婂宕掑▎鎴М闂佺濮ょ划鎾崇暦閹惰姤鏅濋柛灞炬皑椤斿棝姊虹捄銊ユ珢闁瑰嚖鎷�
上一页        返回目录        下一页

温馨提示:按 回车[Enter]键 返回书目,按 ←键 返回上一页,按 →键 进入下一页。